1) The book is detailed, but it’s written in a clear and concise manner that is easy to understand. The instructions and invaluable tips are on point and the information is reliable. This is not untested theory.
2) The Red Tea Detox has sold thousands of copies and is an online bestseller. It has been there for quite a while and there are websites filled with positive testimonials from actual buyers. That’s enough social proof to reassure anyone that the product works.
3) If you follow the detox program, any inflammation in the body will subside. It’ll be much easier to lose weight. People have reported feeling ‘lighter’ and more energetic after the detox. It also improves your sleep quality.
4) While the first part of the book covers the importance and merits of detoxing, the second part of the book will explain the 14-day detox and what you need to do. The plan is laid out well and all you need to do is follow it.
The third and final part of the book will give you a 21-day eating plan to follow. This will help you to burn more calories, shed the excess fat and maintain hormonal balance. The 21-day duration will also help you to form healthy eating habits and teach you how to make good food choices.
5) The detox tea has several health benefits such as:
* Prevents growth of fat cells
* Stabilizes blood sugar levels
* Helps to de-stress the body
* Reduces bad cholesterol levels
* Gets rid of intrinsic and extrinsic toxins
* Has antioxidant properties
* Reduces food cravings and appetite
* Improves blood circulation
6) You also get an exercise plan to help you lose more weight and get fit. Liz included a little motivational guide to keep you focused and on track. That can be helpful when you’re feeling down while trying to make positive changes.
7) Worried that the Red Tea Detox is all hype? Cast your worries aside. The product is backed by a 100 percent money back guarantee. No questions asked.